Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sign up for my newsletter!!!

I am working on a great newsletter for the month of October. I am going to have a special feature on Halloween (no big surprise there) but I am also going to do a special section on hostessing shopping parties.

Now I know we have all gone to the old Tupperware parties and we all know how me we hate them but the parties now are a bit different. Now they have home goods parties, lingerie parties, cooking parties...you name it it's out there now! Every year I am hostess to a PartyLite party and that is coming up in the month of October. I am such a fan of PartyLite products so for me this is a no brainer. I have 2 dogs and I always feel like my house stinks so I have candles going all of the time! But it is also a fun time for all of us Moms to get together without the children running around! Think about hostessing a small party for a group of your friends...it's a great excuse to get together. I will also take all of the brain work out of hostessing. No fear entertaining.

Sign up now for my FREE monthly newsletter! You won't want to miss an issue!

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
http://www.nofearentertaining.com/

No comments: