Sunday, February 17, 2008

I won, I won, my first award ever!!!

And thank you so much for it, ga.farmgirl!!!

ga.farmgirl's blog - Life on A Southern Farm is really on of my favorite's that I make a daily visit to. I have this huge attraction to "life on the farm" blogs right now and she sure is hitting the spot. Great pictures along with nice stories to go along with them. Please be sure to check it out. There really is something for everyone there!



Now I guess I am suppose to pass this on to 5 more of my favorite blogs so as much as I like all of the ones that I visit I can only choose 5 so here goes:

Jenndz: The Leftover Queen, always ready to add a kind comment, moderate differences and offer encouragement. We can all learn so much from her!

Farmgirl_dk: On the way to Critter Farm - Yes I know you have already been given this award but I wanted you to have it from me as well! You offer so much on a daily basis (even in the midst of realizing your dream. I find your blog very inspiring and I know others do as well!

Robin: Caviar and Codfish (formerly known as The Clumsy Cook) - Love your blog...especially love the courage it takes to change your name and the direction. Shows that we can all evolve.

Heather: Gild the Voodoolily - You just crack me up and there is something huge to be said for that. We all need to laugh and you provide me with that!

And last but not least Bellini Valli: More Than Burnt Toast - This is another blog that inspires me. She is also a fellow Canadian and I have a soft spot for that, so I check her blog daily hoping to find things that trigger memories for me!

Thanks so much to all of you for the support and the inspiration!!! Now pass this on to 5 of your favorites or anyone that you think deserves this award!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

6 comments:

Ivy said...

Congratulations Judy on the award and I already know Heather (I love her sense of humour) and Val is my adopted sister, they well deserve it but I am sure the others as well.

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I am very touched by this award Judy :D Words can't express. I will definitely be passing this award on to a few of my fellow bloggers. There are so many that I admire and visit everyday..so hard to choose :D

Frantic Home Cook said...

Hooray for Judy!! :) You deserve it.

Heather said...

Thank you so much, Judy! It really is such an honor. I'm so glad that someone out there thinks I'm as funny as I do! :D

And you do deserve yours. I can already think of a few people to whom I can pass this on.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Judy! And THANK YOU so much!!! You are so great!

Thistlemoon said...

Thank you so much Judy! I really appreciate this award!