Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Farmer's Market and what I am going to make!

Turnips, onions, savoy spinach, purple cauliflower, red swiss chard, leeks, arugula, baby asian spinach, potatoes, shitake mushrooms, and from the U-Pick I got carombola fruit, tomatoes, strawberries and Italian fresh garlic!!!

I had a great time at Worden's Farm Farmer's Market. I went with a friend and that always makes it so much more enjoyable!!! It sure does seem like a ton of food but it all gets eaten by next Wednesday so I can start all over a again!

I am going to finally get my entry to the Royal Foodie Joust today. Heather from Gild the Voodoolily choose the ingredients this month as Pork, Pink Peppercorns and Citrus. Your killing me Heather...it took all month and a flukey trip to the grocery store to come up with this one. Usually I just try to make everything into a brownie but this time it was impossible!!!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

4 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Yes it would be hard to make the 3 ingredients into a brownie this time round...wink...wink...

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Your not kidding there, Valli!

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Thanks...with the competition this month it is really becoming a challenge!

Heather said...

haha! I just wanted people to make something not curried or Moroccan. :P