Friday, January 25, 2008

Yeah...It's Friday Feast Time! Friday Feast #178

I have a field trip to go on today with my oldest daughter so I am so glad it's Friday and I can do my favorite meme! Sit back and enjoy!

Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh?

I laugh a lot in a day. I have a great life and I think that makes it easier to laugh at things! My kids make me laugh, T. is kinda funny (don't tell him I said that - It will just encourage him!), my sister, my Mom and my friends all make me laugh! Life in general is pretty funny!

Soup
What do your sunglasses look like?

I have some big black Juicy Couture Sunglasses. They are the fashion type not sport.

Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?

Can I go 2 place or one place via a quick stop over? I thought I could...I would love to go to see my family in Canada but I would want to go to Chicago first and visit my best friend from high school who I haven't seen in over 10 years!!!

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.

Definitely the weather!!! Southwest Florida...the weather doesn't get better than this!

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?

Oh Pink of course...then I could take off my rose colored glasses and really live!

Hope you enjoy this!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

6 comments:

Judy said...

I like your idea about a layover to visit someone else :-) I might have to figure that in the next time the question comes up!

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi!I would also love to go to Canada and visit some of my friends there!

Anonymous said...

Many love your dessert!

Anonymous said...

Chicago is another place I would love to go to :)

Happy Friday! Come join my feast :)

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

ohhh your soup sounds fabulous! We picked the same dessert :D Happy Feasty day!

poor man's nicole richie said...

the dessert is well justified. loved it!