Thursday, January 24, 2008

Royal Foodie Joust



One of the things that I have loved so much about blogging about food is that I am learning that there are soooo many things that I don't know. I love the challenges because they encourage me to go beyond my comfort zone again and again! One of my favorites is the Royal Foodie Joust hosted by Jenn, which I love participating in. The winner from the previous month gets to choose the 3 ingredients that need to be used for the next month. Last months winner Dharm from Dad~Baker and Chef choose eggplant, Lentils and cinnamon as the ingredients. Wow what was I going to do with those???!!! First I thought I would do a dip like a Baba Ghannoush but then I thought that I should challenge myself a little more. So I came up with a stuffed eggplant dish that was to die for! I will definitely be making this one again!

Lentil Stuffed Eggplant Recipe

Thanks Dharm for choosing these ingredients and to you Jenn for hosting this challenge!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

4 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! Good luck to you, Judy!
Your dish looks delicious. Isn't this a fun contest? I love it.

Anonymous said...

You have a very nice blog, good post...keep up the good job

Thistlemoon said...

Yumana! That looks yummy! I am glad youare enjoying these challenges, I am certianly enjoying your creations!

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Thanks so much everyone. And yes, I do love this contest!