Friday, January 4, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Seventy Four

Welcome to my feast! It is cold outside but warm in here. Grab a coffee or a hot cup of tea and pull up a chair...enjoy this Friday's Feast!


Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?


Yesterday I checked my PO Box which I hadn't checked since before Christmas and there was a check for me for $200! I love checks in the mail!

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?

I will stay here in Southwest Florida for my winter home but I will have my summer home in Highlands, North Carolina for my summer home. I would also have a vacation home on Tybee Island which I would use throughout the year! I say if you are going to do it do it right!

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.

Banana (I have a banana smoothie every day. I love bananas.

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.

I have a lot of nice clothes. Unfortunately I don't get to wear them very often. I am a stay at home Mom and there is not much of an occasion for a full length gown! It is black and very low cut in the front and the back. The body is close cut and the dress is full length. The back has 3 small black roses which attach a short train. I wore this dress as the maid of honor to my sister's wedding and loved her for it. I will wear it again!!!

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?

I am so sorry but I would never want to do that. All of the memories I have stem from things that I have experienced that were good or bad...they have made me who I am today and I like that! Maybe one of the terrible days form high school that really wasn't as bad as it seemed to me then???

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy

www.nofearentertaining.com

6 comments:

~Tyra~ said...

Great feast, have a wonderful day!

Dallas Meow said...

Maybe I should have described all the expensive clothes I have, but more dear to me is the item I posted.
Hand made - just for me :)

Michelle Quinno said...

I wish I could be like you on the dessert.

I love your app! Why can't I get one of those?!! LOL

Judy said...

Happy Friday. I love your site and will definitely be back soon. If you like banana smoothies, next Friday you can find a new recipe for one on our Fun Friday

jennyr said...

wow! i wish i'd get that amt of money in my mailbox too!hehehe! great feast u have here...my FF is at Hobbies and Such

Jennifer said...

Great feast! Loved your soup! Hope you have a great weekend! May your new year be blessed!

Jennifer :-)