Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pork Chop Marinade

Last night was a karate night so I had to think fast on a meal. I decided that T. would be home early enough to grill some pork chops so all I really had to do was come up with a marinade. This one turned out real well and would be good with a pork loin or chicken.

Marinade
  • 1/2 cup soy sauce (use low sodium soy sauce if you like)
  • 1 T Worcestershire sauce
  • 6 cloves garlic
  • 2 tsp lemon juice
  • 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
  • 4 pork chops
Allow to marinate for 30 minutes or more. The thicker the meat the longer the marinade time will be. We grilled the chops but they can be baked or broiled as well.

We served it with a healthy bowl of steamed broccoli and salad. This could easily be glammed up for a dinner party meal or just when you have guest over for a casual bite!

As always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com


3 comments:

Danni said...

I just jotted this marinade down and will use it later this week on some (can you guess?)...chicken thighs. With as often as we eat chicken, I love finding new recipes and ways to prepare it. :-)

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Thanks Farmgirl - let me know how you like it!

Hearth Witch said...

I made this for my pork chops today and they turned out excellent! This is going down on a recipe card for my favorites box!