Monday, August 18, 2008

Go Away Fay!!!

Okay I need for everyone to take a deep breath and blow this one away from us.

All kidding aside. When I went to bed last night I felt pretty secure. During the day day yesterday all of the models had moved the landfall point of Fay up North from us. They were pointing to the Tampa Bay area and I felt a wee bit better (not for you guys up there). This morning I woke up early to get things organized for the first day of school for the girls and to check on this storm.

This is what I saw...

I swear the H is right over top of my house again!!!

It looks like now we would at least have an escape route. The other coast looks like they are in the clear for now so Miami might be a safe bet but seeing as it is a Category 1 we will be staying put. It looks like the worst of the weather will be midday Tues with conditions worsening starting this evening. I will try and keep you updated as we get more information.

Our local internet news station is nbc-2.com. You can follow the progress on this.

The kids need some breakfast to start their first day right so off to the real world I am!

Don't forget...blow real hard and send prayers and wishes for us down here!!!

As Always...

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

14 comments:

Dharm said...

I'm taking a deep breath Judy and tryingto blow as hard as I can. My prayers go out to all of you too! Be Well!

Reeni said...

I'm praying for everyone to be safe and that Fay plays nice.

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

My heart felt wishes go out to everyone on the east coast. Be safe.

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Thanks Dharm-keep blowing!

Hi Reeni-Fay looks like she may be starting to play nice!

Thanks so much Val!

Laura Paterson said...

Take care, I'm blowing all the way from the UK - hope it helps...

Melissa said...

My sister's down there too. I've got good vibes being sent for both of you. Take care of yourself!!

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Thanks kittie-you're blowing from the right direction!!!

Oh Melissa-Thanks so much. Hope your sister stays safe!

Preston said...

Everybody in NJ is blowing down your way...here's hoping it misses you.

Brenda Adamson said...

Be safe and take care of your family and neighbors. Those of us in Texas will be watching and praying.

Thistlemoon said...

You know I got your back Judy! :)
I know you got mine too!

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Thanks Preston-keep them blowing!!!

Hi Brenda-Thanks so much from Texas!

Hi Jenn-I will take you here anytime! Thanks my friend!

glamah16 said...

Your in my thoughts. This will all blow over.

Anonymous said...

Hey Judy. When I saw the weather just now I thought of you and your family(and the other blogging friends down that way).
I hope you all will be safe. Take care.
It also looks like it will head directly over me when it is through down there. We need the rain, not the wind though.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Oh no. Blowing real hard for you. Good luck!