Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yeah, I found it!!!

I am pretty excited today. I have been looking for a while now for this cookbook. I owned it once before and it became my Cookbook Bible (I know you have one of your own). We lost our house to Hurricane Charley about 3 years ago and I lost a bunch of cookbooks and am slowly replacing the ones that I loved. This one is so handy because it has easy to use recipes and can actually help you feed yor family the "dreaded chicken meal" one more time. To buy it now click on the link below and it will take you right to it. That step is almost as easy as some of the recipes. Be sure to check out the Crunchy Garlic Drumsticks. This one is a family favorite.


Betty Crocker's Best Chicken Cookbook

Happy Entertaining,

Judy (http://www.nofearentertaining.com/)

No comments: