Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Want a fun thing to do?

I have to tell you that I am so incredibly excited about my website (http://www.nofearentertaining.com/) I am so proud of myself for being able to build and get it out there on the web! I have new people looking at it every single day. What a huge accomplishment for me. Also for trying blogging which has turned out to be very therapeutic. I thought that I would really miss the people contact that I had while working in an office but through blogging I am able to keep it up! All of my accomplishment can be pointed to one thing though and that is The Faster Webmaster! If I had not gotten that product there is no way that I would have been able to do what I have done. I am now making more money than I was when I was going to work every single day and my site has only been up for less than a month!

Anyone can do this. I had no technical experience at all. Yes I could figure out how to email and search for things I wanted on the web but beyond that I had nothing. The Faster Webmaster will walk you through everything step by step. It is like having someone holding your hand throughout the whole process. I was directed on how to choose a domain name, where to buy it from, how to set up hosting and where to set it up, then I was shown how to create the website itself using a free product!!! Way too cool! You owe it to yourself to check it out. All you need is an idea for a website and the product can be bought for a one time fee of less than $50.

The Faster Webmaster

Happy Entertaining!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

No comments: