Saturday, August 25, 2007

I Love the Weekend!

Okay, I know that I work from home but the weekend coming is still pretty significant for me. It means that the children are home for 2 whole days and life just slows down a little bit. Last night after dinner we decided to go to one of our new malls here (Coconut Point in Estero). We spent the evening just walking into stores and people watching. It is set up like one of the smaller villages that you usually find in a large city. In Toronto it would be like Yorkville maybe. We stopped at one of the restaurants outdoor patios and had a cocktail and then took the girls for some yummy ice cream. Everyone left happy and relaxed. On Saturday mornings we go to the Ice Skating rink for the girls skating lessons and then in the afternoon we have a birthday party to go to for one of our family friends little girl. Just hanging out with our friends is good enough for me. Sundays we usually set aside for the family "beach day". This has become sort of a tradition for us. It gets us away from the computers so we can't work at all.

All in all we have pretty great weekends as I am sure you will agree. What makes all of this possible is that I was able to build a website and work from home. I know you will be saying "that's all well and good for her but I don't know how to build a website!" Well I am going to let you in on a little secret. Neither did I. Until just over month ago neither did I!!! I was able to make a website from buying the domain name, setting up a hosting account, figuring out email accounts and building the site by using a a product that walks you through each step. It is like having someone along holding your hand through the whole process. The product is called
The Faster Webmaster and it is truly amazing. It has the step by step directions with pictures and diagrams but it also has video which takes you through everything! This product can be yours for under $50 which I found out is a crazy low price! To have a website made for you is between $2000 and $5000. If you have a product or idea that you would like to market on the internet this is your chance to get it done. You will not be disappointed. Check out the website that I was able to build! http://www.nofearentertaining.com/

Click on link to learn more,
The Faster Webmaster

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Instant Bookmark!