They were a real hit. I ended up changing it and using bacon that I cooked up the night before because I didn’t have any ham. The kiddo’s loved them. Lauren will eat 2 of these at a sitting. Easy to make a dozen and heat them up over the next couple of days…
Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups (Dine and Dish)
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a muffin pan generously with Pam cooking spray
- Crack one egg into each hole of the muffin pan, using a fork to gently break the yolk.
- Sprinkle each egg with bacon, salt, cracked black pepper and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Pop out of muffin tins and serve.