Thursday, December 6, 2007

Lunch at Rumrunner's


Life has been pretty exciting on the food front...but not because I have been making a ton of things. We have not been home hardly at all. We have enjoyed many meals out though!

Yesterday my sister and I met another girlfriend and we went to lunch at Rumrunners which is a beautiful waterfront restaurant just down the road from us. The salad was delicious! I managed to snap a few pics before anyone really noticed! If you are ever in this area this restaurant is a must try. The atmosphere and the food are really amazing! For my lunch I had one of their specials-blackened bass served over their bistro salad!! Yummm...

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

1 comment:

Emily said...

That looks like a beautiful salad. I know how you feel about taking pictures of the food in restaurants. When I do it, I feel really uncomfortable, and try to take the pictures as fast as possible.