Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday's Feast #171

It's Friday so guess what I am blogging today? You guessed it. This is the Feast for today...Grab a cup of hot coffee and enjoy!


Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?

The last game I bought was Monopoly Jr. Take my word for it, it is way, way better than having to play Candy Land any day!!!

Soup
Name something in which you don’t believe.

I don't believe in negativity, meanness, sadness and hate!

Salad
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?

I think I would pick Oprah. She has access to soooo much and does so many good things. I would like to be surrounded with that in my life! Unfortunately I couldn't even tell you the last time I watched her!

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?

Patience and it is still an ongoing lesson in the "school of hard knocks"!

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.

A room colored in greens and beige's, lot's of places to lay down and read, soothing water sounds, gentle lighting (dim but enough to read)...can you tell I am really missing reading right now????


As Always...


Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

5 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

Maybe oprah will give you a car

ellen b. said...

It was nice to feast with you. Yep I'm with you on the main course. Patience is a hard lessson...

Sandee said...

I love your soup. Excellent. Your main course is a problem for me too. I keep trying. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

loved your feast this week--loved your soup!!

Jennifer said...

Great feast! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Jennifer :-)