Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday's Feast #172

As you know I have been doing the Friday's Feast now for about a month. I love this. It is something totally different from what I blog about and think about all day long. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and sit back and enjoy!!!

Appetizer
Make up a word and give us its definition.

Beautilicious - Beautiful and Delicious all at the same time

Soup
What is currently your favorite song?

Fergie - Clumsy

Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?

iPhone

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.

Lavender and Fostex soap will always remind me of my Mom

Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?

Katie Couric - It is unfortunate and I hate to say this about anyone but she really isn't that bright is she? I know she has come a long way and all and she has carved a pretty nice trail for women but still she does say the dumbest things and her interviews are just sad. I think they have just promoted her to her demise.


As Always...


Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

5 comments:

Patti said...

Hey! We have the same soup! :)

And I agree with your dessert. I really enjoyed Katie on the Today Show ... she was entertaining. Oh well!

Happy Friday!

Sandee said...

You main course is awesome. I too miss my mother. Your dessert is on the money. She was fine on the Today Show, but what happened to her after she left? It's like someone gave her a frontal labotomy. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Danni said...

Ha ha ha - Your comments about Katie Couric made me laugh out loud! :-)
I'm not sure I understand the rules behind the "Friday Feast" - where do these questions come from?

Helena said...

I loved you appetizer! Great feast! Have a great weekend!

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

I like your appetizer!