Thursday, November 8, 2007

You Have Got to Love Target!!!

I have been feeling quite lazy today...granted I did go out last night and probably had about 1 or 2 too many Stoli's but it wasn't like I was out late or anything! Thanks again my friend! Anyway instead of doing the laundry, cleaning up the house, writing my blog or any of the other 20 or 30 things that I should have been doing this morning I decided to go to Target. I needed to get a couple of things. Now the thing with me and Target is that I can never walk out of there without spending over $50. Even if I have been there once already that day! I therefore need to limit myslef on how many times I go there. I haven't been in a while so I thought I was safe. Anyway I got to the checkout aisle and what do ya know...$65.65. Granted I did get all the stuff that I have been needing for a while (pizza stone, fancy cooling rack, food scale etc.). I guess you get my drift. It is a hard place to escape from with only the essenials. I also bought the girls some more winter clothes so now I really do have to do the laundry.

It really is starting to feel like winter now...and this is so funny to those of you who live up north! Last night it was in the mid 50's and we had to close the windows because we were too cold. Currently the temperature is 70 degrees which is still really cool for us here!

Now onto someting food related. I have to take my oldest daughter to Karate tonight so Tony will be making dinner. I think with the cool weather being here we are all wanting some comfort food. He is going to make meatloaf for dinner. There is no way that I will be able to talk him into taking pictures while I am gone but I bet I can get him to give up the recipe! That will be in tomorrows post! So check back tomorrow.

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

1 comment:

Lunch Buckets said...

I thought the whole point of buying new clothes for the kids is so that you don't have to do laundry. Obviously one of us has it wrong.