Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday's Feast One Hundred & Sixty Nine!

Last week I started a feature that was a ton a fun. It is a fun little thing which was started about 169 Friday's ago! Friday's Feast runs every Friday you are to answer the questions which are set up like a full course meal. So sit back, grab a fork and dig right in!

Appetizer
What was your first “real” job?

I was a button and a badge maker for a small plastics company that my Mom worked for. I think I was about 14 but my pay went on my Mom's (now isn't that creative???) so there was no trouble with the child labor laws!!!

Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?

I am pretty lucky. I can be creative just about anywhere as long as it is outside. I can be creative on a long nature walk, hike or even just a day at the beach!

Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…

ummmm...that is so hard for me. I have pretty thick skin so it really takes a lot to embarrass me. I can't even remember that last time that I was embarrassed!!!

Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you?

My parents instilled in me and my sister incredible work ethics. There is not a job that her and I take on that we don't put our whole hearts into. They also instilled a very strong sense of fairness which has served us both well. We were very fortunate to grow up with the parents that we had. They were an incredible balance for each other.


Dessert

Name 3 fads from your teenage years.

Big Hair
Tight Jeans
Neon Colored Clothing

Hope you enjoyed this Friday's Feast!!!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

2 comments:

h said...

Happy Feast Day. The "Neon-Clothing" thing never made it to Trollville. For which I'm grateful!

Anonymous said...

what a cool first job!! It was a pleasure feasting with you this week!