Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Finally a recipe for the "Blue" themed party!

A couple of weeks ago (I am so late with this) one of my girlfriends got in touch with me about a baby shower that she was involved with. It was a shower for a boy so instead of going with a theme like Pooh or Noah's Ark they opt to go with a theme based around "blue" food. Isn't that a great idea? I told her that I had a recipe for some killer blue cheese bread and I would get it to her. Well the party is this weekend. I sure hope I am not too late for her!

This ones for you Lisa!!!

Blue Cheese Bread - The Chiappini Way!

You don't need to wait for a party to make this. It goes great with steak and a salad as well!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

2 comments:

lbryant said...

Judy,
The Blue cheese bread was a hit.I was going to take a picture of the table set-up to post but the bread disappeared before I got to it. I had to stop serving it so I could enjoy the baby shower. Here is the menu we had for the "blue baby shower".There was spinach salad with dried blueberries and walnuts, blue cheese or basalmic vinegrette for dressing. Queso with blue corn chips, white corn chips for the wimps.Light blue cheese dip which was very good I will post that for you later. Chicken satay with blue cheese dip. Blue punch, blueberries, blue potato chips again white for the wimps.Sugar cookies rolled in blue sugar and cupcakes with blue icing. Like I said he favorite was your recipe. Thank you, Lisa

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

What a great idea for a theme. I am so glad that everyone enjoyed the bread. We have served that for years!