Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I wasn't going to do this post this morning I was going to wait until later in the day so I had some more pictures to show and less to do...right now I am suppose to be helping T. but he thinks I am cleaning up the office. Oh well, plenty of time for everything.

I just wanted to take a second to give Thanks for all all of the wonderful things in my life. I have and amazing family: An amazing husband, 2 wonderful children, 2 great dogs (a 15 year old black lab and a 11 month old golden retriever), an amazing sister and brother in law, an incredible Mother and Father and the best friends anyone could ask for. We have good health, wealth and happiness. We are so lucky to be living in this country that has so much. We are safe, comfortable and warm on cold nights and cool on warm ones, out tummies are full unless we decide not to fill them and our children have some of the best education in the World!. We live our lives in minimal discomfort and are so much more fortunate than those in other countries.

I love Thanksgiving for this reason, you are forced to stop and take a second to think about all of the things that we take for granted every single day...a light switch that turns the lights on, a toilet that flushes away our waste, a bed that is soft and comfortable and provides us with a good nights sleep, medicine to make us feel better when we aren't well, a roof over our heads to protect us from the rain and shield us from the sun. While we are being thankful for all the things that we have we need to remember that not everyone is as fortunate as we are today!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofeaentertaining.com

No comments: