Sunday, March 8, 2009

Boos Blocks and KaTom

boo's boards 006

You may have heard about Boos Blocks before but I have more than heard about them. I have been wanting one since we did the renovations on our house about 5 years ago now! John Boos of Boos Blocks have been making some of the finest cutting boards and butcher blocks that you can buy since 1887! When we redid our kitchen my idea was to have a whole counter that would be Boos butcher block. Beautiful stuff but just not practical in my small kitchen!

Fast forward to mid February of this year…the renovations are long done and I have all but forgotten about my hearts desire until Jenna from KaTom emailed me and asked me if I would like a little gift from them in exchange for a review of their site…Have to be honest with you, I hate doing things like this. But when I saw that they would send me a Boos Block I could not pass it by. This was something that I would use over and over again not a product that I didn’t like and would never use.

I wandered around KaTom’s website and saw that they have a huge variety of kitchen items for the residential cook I was truly hooked…Guys, they sell KitchenAid items at competitive prices!!! Some of the stuff was more expensive than I could get at other places but most was cheaper or right on par! One thing I did like was the ease of being able to find what I was looking for on their site. Very user friendly.

So if you are in the market for something for your kitchen –counter top, butcher blocks, coffee makers, mixers, blenders etc. Please check them out!

As Always…

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

7 comments:

Thistlemoon said...

That is awesome! I love Boos Blocks! So cool that you finally got one! :)

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I need a Boos Block and a tangine!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome, I may have to buy one next time when I travel to US and bring one back to Switzerland.

Bob said...

I remember hearing about those, I wanted to pick one up wicked bad but just can't afford it.

Ivy said...

Any kitchen gadget looks good to me!!

Coach J said...

Oooo...I think I need to go shopping!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the review and kind words! It was a pleasure exchanging emails with you and I will do my best to keep in touch with you and NFE.

Jenna from KaTom