Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hamburgers?

Look at that great burger all dressed up!

Last night was another one of my crazy rushed night. The girls had an hour long skating lesson and then my oldest had Karate. Just when we had to leave the skating rink we ended up caught in the worst thunderstorm I had seen in a while...welcome to summer in Florida. Rains everyday, usually pretty heavy but not everywhere. I got caught in it at the rink but at my house we barely had a drop???!!!

When we finally did get home T. had dinner ready for us. We were just having hamburgers (made from organic, all natural, no hormones or antibiotic) but we had some leftover pico de gallo and guacamole from our tacos the night before so he piled ours high! T. had some grilled cubanelle peppers to go along with his.This was one of the best burgers I have had in a while!!!

I also received an award from Nikki at Canarygirl.com. Nikki has an incredible blog which she writes from the Canary Islands, Spain. How cool is that? Check out her blog! And thanks Nikki!

To pass this on I am going to just give it to 5 of my favorite bloggers. I don't have time to check and see if they already have it as I am trying to get out the door to take the girls to the movies!

Jenn at The Leftover Queen
Danni at On the Way to Critter Farm
Robin at Caviar and Codfish
Heather at Gild the Voodoolily
and last but not least Brittany at Musings of a Barefoot Foodie

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy

www.nofearentertaining.com

12 comments:

Peter M said...

Holy smokes...that burger has to be dissected to be eaten. Nikki (Canarygirl) rules!

Heather said...

Whoooooaaaaaa. I love burgers like that. I know they are a monstrosity, an abomination even, but I can't ever decide which topping I want and get them all!

Thanks for the love, Judy. Right back atcha. ;)

Danni said...

Ok, don't look now, but I'm actually posting a comment and ....it's LETTING me! Pretend you don't notice or I may get shut down. (Did you change any settings or anything?) (such a mystery...)
Anyway, that burger looks ridiculously wonderful. I am such a guacamole fan, sometimes I think I could just eat it as a main course!

And thank you for the award!! I don't have this one - you are so nice to me!!

Ok I'm now going to test my luck and try to leave another comment on a different post of yours...wheeeeeeeee!!

Núria said...

Gosh!!! I'd have to be a Boa Constrictor to open my mouth enough to get that wonderful tasty-super-natural Burguer!!!! A lovely view :D

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Hey Peter-Yep T. doesn't believe in a small amount of food!

Thanks Heather-Aren't the burgers thrown together with what you love the best?

Wow Danni-I thought you were destined to never comment again!!! We believe that guacamole is a SIDE dish!!!

Hi Nuria - Eaten very civilized with a knife and fork it is almost manageable!!!

Thistlemoon said...

That looks like a niiiice burger! Way to go T. for making those little (well BIG) pieces of heaven!

:)

And thanks so much for the award Sweetie, I totally love you too! :)

Natalie said...

i can't believe how yummy that burger looks! makes my mouth water! i think i know what's for dinner tomorrow night! and since i am watching my carbs somewhat i can eat just like you fixed it! no bun necessary! i can't wait!

Brittany said...

OMG thanks for the award! I love, love love ya sweetie!

But, honestly, I can't take my eyes off that burger from heaven!

Proud Italian Cook said...

Who needs a bun? Give me a fork and knife!!

MrOrph said...

WOW!

Now THATSA burger!

Man! I dunno how I would eat such a thing. :-)

Hey, wait a minute... where's the bacon?

Anonymous said...

Now that is a burger.
I see Danni has had the same trouble I have been having on comments lately! I make these nice long comments and hit publish and it does away with them, anyway...
Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a burger!! I loooove guac on a burger---you're making me so hungry and my dinner is only half-way finished!!

Thanks for the love Judy! You are the BEST!