Thursday, October 18, 2007

Who wants some cookies?


My youngest daughter's teacher is having a Birthday tomorrow. I always try and make something for them on their birthday and at Christmas time. I like to think that a gift from the heart is better than one from the store (although I did see some really nice things that I would like as a gift at the fundraiser the other night...LOL) I decided that I am going to stay with my seasonal theme and make her some pumpkin cookies. I posted this recipe last month and only got around to making them a couple of days ago and are they ever delicious!!! I really am on a pumpkin/apple kick right now aren't I? The recipe was super easy and takes no time at all to make! I did skip the browned butter icing but only because I don't like the girls to have too much sugar!

Pumpkin Cookies

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

No comments: