Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Party Tonight!




The children are all excited. The food is almost ready and I still have time to post this entry!


Thanks goodness the party is not here at our house this time. As much as I love entertaining at home I also really love it when we are invited to someone elses house for a party! I am taking some food with us though...can't arrive empty handed now can we? I made Apple Cheesecake Squares to take and also a roasted garlic, onion chip dip. I found the cutest little pumpkin that I am going to carve out to serve the dip in. Very cute idea isn't it? I am sneakingmy camera tonight so should have some fun pictures for you next week!
As Always...
Happy Entertaining!!!
Judy

3 comments:

lessca said...

Hi
Really like your site and the contents. We be a regular visitor. cheers
the radical blogger

your review can be seen at

http://myradicalblogs.com/?page_id=20

Judy@nofearentertaining said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Thanks so much for the comments!