Monday, September 3, 2007

I love a good party!

Tony smoking the pork!
It's all over and we are finally cleaned up. Everyone had a great time and I bet they are sitting around by their pools today licking their wounds. Some probably a little more hurt than others!

We ended up having about 35 people so I was really glad that we had rented some extra chairs for everyone. We are truly blessed to have the friends that we have and I hope that you are as well.

The food was amazing. We served smoked pork butt, dirty rice, baked beans, Italian salad (tomato and cucumber) and lots of great brownies for dessert (Kahlua ones are my favourite -Thanks Kathy!). I will try at another time to get you the recipe for the smoked pork butt. Way too complicated for me right now!

I am going to add some photos! I have been thinking about adding a page to my website where people can email me their party pictures and I can add them as well? Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated!


Hope you are lounging and enjoying your Labor Day.


This was early in the day... and this wasn't!!!

Happy Entertaining!!


Judy

www.nofearentertaining.com

No comments: