Tuesday, September 18, 2007

FOXNews.com - Load of Croc? Popular Shoes May Pose Danger to Toes on Escalators - Business And Money | Business News | Financial News

Unbelievable - I swear they just might ban Crocs after all of this I keep hearing about Crocs and escalators!! I think they need to ban escalators and make all the people actually climb the stairs for a change. Do you remember when you were a child and used to walk around with your shoe laces undone? I used to do that all the time until one day my shoe laces got stuck at the top of an escalator! Tied my shoe laces after that! Don't they still have warnings as you are getting on the escalator telling you to pay attention and walk off the escalator at the end? Who knows what the answer is. If you want to read more about this click on the article below.

FOXNews.com - Load of Croc? Popular Shoes May Pose Danger to Toes on Escalators - Business And Money Business News Financial News

I know this entry has not been very Entertaining but my e-book is giving me fits and I have spent all day trying to fix that so I can get it out to you! Hopefully later on today!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

No comments: