Sunday, September 2, 2007

I just realized that I have been keeing a secret from you!!!

Well today is the big day! We will be having 30 of our friends come into our home and eat and drink themselves into a blissful state! But I just realized that I have been keeping something from you. It is our secret weapon of sort. If you don't have one your are causing yourself a ton of extra work. You need a food processor! I really never realized how much we use ours for a party but it was whirring away all last night. These things can chop onions, celery, mince garlic and are great for salad dressings (emulsifying oils and vinegar/lemon). Do yourself a favor and check these out. It is like having an extra set of hands in the kitchen!!!

This is the one that we use -

Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7 Cup Food Processor

but this one would be just as well

Cuisinart DFP-3 Handy Prep 3-Cup Food Processor

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
http://www.nofearentertaining.com/

No comments: