Kristen from Dine and Dish makes these using chicken wings but thighs are what I had.
Sweet and Sticky Oven Baked Chicken Thighs (from Dine and Dish)
1 cup honey
1/4 cup molasses
1/3 cup ketchup
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Spanish paprika
1 Tablespoon seasoned salt
1/8 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 Tablespoon mustard
1 ½ cups brown sugar
8 chicken thighs
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the chicken thighs
- Line metal baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a rack to elevate the chicken.
- Pour the barbecue sauce over chicken thighs in a large re-sealable plastic bag. Seal tightly and shake until sauce is well distributed.
- Arrange chicken thighs on the rack over the aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until crisp and cooked through.
These were delicious. I found your recipe through Pinterest and baked them tonight. Love the sauce. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment