I have as of today moved both of my children from a private Montessori school to a public elementary one. Who really cares why and it really doesn't have anything to do with a food blog now does it??? But my point is this has sucked up a lot of time and energy that I have. I am a firm believer that when you cook or bake you really need to be "feeling the love" or your food just will not be the way you want it to be. Well did I ever get a lesson on this in the last couple of days!!!
- Woke up and realized I needed yogurt...at 7 I started the milk boiling so that we would have yogurt by 8 last night. Forgot the yogurt and found it still in the yogurt maker at 8 this morning when I was packing lunches and looking for the yogurt!
- Made pizza dough for dinner last night but mixed up the AP Flour and the Whole Wheat flour so had to dump that down the drain and start all over.
- Got home from skating last night and I was finishing up my pizza dinner when I realized that I needed bread for the girls lunches in the morning. Started a loaf of bread at 8:30 PM and it takes 3 hrs and 50 min. for it to bake. That was fun!
- My cleaner called me to reschedule the cleaning from Friday to Thursday and then proceeded to chew me out because my house was too messy...WTF isn't that why I have you????????
- The skating competition that my daughter is in on a couple of weeks from now have informed me that I need to donate 2 hours of my time to the competition or my daughter will not be able to compete. I told them to take my name off of the list then where I have signed up to bring juice to fill up about 250 people please. Needless to say I get a free pass on the volunteering!
- Started on my entry in the Royal Foodie Joust but gave up half way through. Need to wait for "the love".