Monday, April 14, 2008

Guess where we went yesterday?

I cannot believe that it is already Monday night! In my defense the girls are on Spring Break this week and the time is just flying by.
Yes...we went to SeaWorld yesterday! One of the incredible things about living in SW Florida is our proximity to sooooo many wonderful things. We have the beaches (I have a new car and don't want sand in it yet!!!), great weather, and yes lots of theme parks! We decided Saturday night that we would drive to Orlando. It is at the most about a 3 hour drive so for a fun filled day it really isn't too bad. I made all of the arrangements and we left about 6:30 in the morning. The girls were so surprised. It made for a very long day from which the parents are still recovering!!!

Dinner

Today we basically hung around the house today just hanging out. I made dinner and had it all ready to go for when T. got home. I made my favorite dinner-Roasted garlic, tomato and basil with pasta. I went to the u-Pick and got my tomatoes and used the basil from my little container garden out front. The roasted garlic is incredible! I also bought a bunch of tomatoes that they were selling cheap so I could seed and skin them and freeze them for sometime later in the summer when I needed tomatoes and couldn't get them! That's my job tonight after we get the girls down!

My youngest in the pool

We spent the day riding our bikes and swimming in the pool...well the girls were swimming and I watched.

As Always...

Happy Entertaining!!!

Judy
www.nofearentertaining.com

3 comments:

Frantic Home Cook said...

Get out! How cute is she!?

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

She is way too cute. It's one of her main problems!

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

What we call our Summer Spaghetti and very similar to yours has always been our favourite Judy. I change it up and eat it often. I still have to add roasted garlic to mine...next time:D I loved playing in the pool when we were kids..it makes the lazy, hazy days of summer so much fun:D