Well today the clouds parted and all the stars aligned and I made it!! And it’s good. Really, really good!!!
Pumpkin Dump Cake (from Cookies & Cups)
- 1 15 oz can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 10 oz can Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter melted
- 1 cup coarsely crushed graham crackers or pecans
- 1/2 cup toffee bits (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan lightly with cooking/baking spray
- In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine.
- Pour into your prepared pan.
- Sprinkle your entire box of cake mix on top, followed by your nuts or graham crackers and toffee chips.
- Pour your melted butter evenly on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until center is set and edges are lightly browned.
Ooooh, this looks so good. Bookmarking for the fall. This would be an easy, easy make.
That looks really good!
Your post is amazing and full of knowledge. I was finding this type of information from long time and I got all things from this blog everything is defined by great thought. I think you should continue do this type of blog.
Since I can't find a 10-ounce can of evaporated milk, do you think I need to measure out 10 ounces or use the entire 12-ounce can??? I'm making this tonight. I sure hope someone sees this soon!!! :-)
Hey pianomama7 - Just measure out the 10 ounces. Otherwise it's too much liquid...
Thanks! I better get busy!! :-)
I'll be doubling this for a luncheon at my church tomorrow. I was going to use my old recipe for it, but I love that you used brown sugar instead of the white my recipe calls for, so I'll give it a whirl!
Do you think the 2 oz evap milk does make a diff in the results? I'm willing to give it a shot your way. ;)
Post a Comment