At least that’s what we call them. Sounds funny huh? We pretty much call fully loaded anything “garbage”. We have garbage pizza…when you put everything on it that you can think of that would go with your dough and then we have garbage nachos. These are the best!
To top these nachos I used:
Taco seasoned beef (I make my own-recipe here)
cilantro (added once cooked)
- Heat the refried beans and make your taco meat.
- Start chopping your jalapenos, onions, black olives and cilantro. Also grate your cheese.
- Arrange the chips on parchment paper and preheat your oven to 400 degrees. On top of the chips layer the beans and taco meat. Add the cheese, jalapenos and olives.
- Bake until hot and bubbly.
- Top with cilantro and sour cream.
This is a delicious, casual weekend meal for us. Usually on Saturday when I don’t want to cook or clean up too much. It also works out well for us because everyone can have their favorite toppings on their own!
Please try making your own taco seasoning! Not only will you save money but there is less sodium and unpronounceable additives!