I love peach pie. One of my favorite desserts. Fortunately for me my Mother-in-Law makes the best one I have ever had, too bad she lives so far away!!!
This pie was inspired by my love of peach pie, each little bite tastes just like summer to me!
Peach Pie Crumble (adapted from RecipeLand.com)
3 Tbsp AP Flour
1/3 Cup sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 Cups peaches, skinned and sliced
1/2 Cup brown sugar
1/3 Cup AP flour
1/3 Cup Rolled Oats
2 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven and baking sheet to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and cinnamon; stir in peaches and toss to coat well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and rolled oats.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over pie.
- Bake on preheated baking sheet for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold.