Then last night hubby walks in the door with a grocery bag filled with mangoes. Nice, juicy, beautiful mangoes fresh off of one of his clients trees. Now I knew exactly what I was going to make!
Mango and Lime Pie
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 c. mango puree (peel and puree mango in food processor)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust (how to make your own)
- First of all thoroughly mix lime juice, condensed milk, egg yolks and mango puree.
- Then beat egg whites with dash of salt to stiff peaks.
- Fold in mango mixture.
- Add to crust and chill until firm.